Large Group Visits
Thank you for your interest in bringing prospective students to Northwestern. For groups of 10 or more students, we are happy to make arrangements to provide a tour and information session outside our regularly scheduled events.
Before you submit your request, please note the following:
- Group information sessions and tours are available on weekdays at 10:15 a.m. and 10:45 a.m., respectively, with the exception of holiday breaks and exam periods.
- We can accommodate groups between 10 and 75 students, not including chaperones.
- Groups must be accompanied by at least one chaperone per 15 students.
- We cannot accommodate junior high, middle school, or graduated student groups.
- Groups may eat in one of the two specific dining facilities while on campus. Please indicate interest on your request form; details will follow once confirmed.
Due to significant demand, group reservations are limited and are not available during university exam periods or breaks. In addition, given the exceptionally high volume of visitors during the spring, we do not offer large group visits in March and April.
To schedule a visit, request forms should be submitted no later than three weeks prior to your visit. Once your request has been received, a representative from Northwestern will contact you within three business days to confirm availability. Questions and special requests may be directed to NU.GroupTours@gmail.com.
Please use the arrows to scroll through the calendar to choose from available winter quarter visit dates.