Submit your Final Transcript

First year students:

You must submit your final high school transcript as soon as it becomes available and no later than August 1. Your high school can do so online through the Common Application web site using their Final Report form until August 1, or your high school can mail it directly to the Office of Undergraduate Admission. A final transcript must include either an actual date of graduation or a statement that you have graduated. You will not be able to register for classes until your final transcript is received.

Transfer students:

As soon as you complete the semester or quarter you are currently enrolled in at your present university, if applicable, please forward an official copy of your final transcript to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.

For frequently asked questions about our review of your final transcript, please visit our FAQ page.